Thursday, 10 November 2011

Train or Bus

My Favorite way to travel is train or bus. I almost never went traveling when I was in Korea, because I don’t had enough time and money.  However, I changed mind after came Canada. I hope to go to many countries.  In Korea, train is cheaper than something.  In fact, I can see outside when I going somewhere. Therefore I had a plan for travel.  I should go to Vancouver before return to Korea. Also I going to go Seattle and Vitoria.  I really go to there. If you knew about it, would you tell me some advice?

1 comment:

  1. Vancouver is a good place to visit, but it can be quite rainy in the winter. Just take a good umbrella and you'll be ok. Seattle is a fun city as well; you can take a train there from Vancouver.

    Corrections:
    I almost never went traveling when I was in Korea because I didn't have enough time and money.

    In fact, I can see outside when I'm going somewhere.

    ReplyDelete