Thursday, 29 September 2011

Living and Dynamic

      I’ll introduction my hometown Hong –Ik University, but we say just “Hong-Dae” in Korea.   Also I say to there, Younger Street.  It had some reasons.  First, you can eat a lot of kind food.  If you stayed there, you’d eat Japanese food, Italy food, India food, China food, France food etc.  In fact, Korean food and street food.  It makes me feel hungry.  Second, A few artist come to on the street in Hong-Dae.  When I went to there, I was always watching free concert and handmade accessories.  Most artists came to park in Hong-Dae.  It's No-Re-Ter.  Third, night culture is exciting.  On the last Friday of every month, you can go to every club if you paid one time.  We are said that Club Day.  Sometimes I went to there on Friday for enjoy my life.  In addition, We can drink alcohol all night.  Fourth, there had handy Transportation.  For example, Subways and buses run until 2am. It’s very useful. For all reasons, I want to express there “Living and Dynamic”.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great place to visit for university students! I might be too old though...ha ha. I've been to Seoul a couple of times and really enjoyed it.

    Corrections:
    I’ll introduce my hometown, Hong –Ik University, but we just say “Hong-Dae” in Korea.

    For example, subways and buses run until 2am.

    ReplyDelete