Friday, 28 October 2011
Be Careful!
I believe that Calgary is safer than my hometown. It has two reasons, when I thought that. First of all, we can’t drink alcohol in Canada, but in Korea case, we can drink alcohol all night, which is crime. If someone drinking a lot of it, Waiter can don’t sell to someone, and can make go back to someone’s house. Second, I didn’t some neighborhood in Calgary at night. However, when I was in Korea, I met my friend or some people at middle night, and went back to home about at 11:00. In addition, I’m owl night and my friends too. In summary, Korea more dangerous and crime than Calgary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You have the same picture as Hussam...it's really funny! When I was in Korea, I always felt safe, but I didn't go out late at night when a lot of people were drunk.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
There are two reasons why I think that.
In addition, I'm a night owl, and my friends are too.