Friday, 4 November 2011

My Life!!!

    My favorite hobby is travel and exercise. If I could travel to any country in the world, I'll travel to the US with my best friends and that we met in high school. They are important in my life, who always want to travel together. However, we are alomst busy each other.  If we went to the US, we'll visit to New-York and I want to go to Central Park and Time Sciar. Next we'll go to LA. Because I want to watch LA Lakers playing a game. I've been enjoying basketball for in my life. Also, we'll go to Boston for watch Boston Redsix playing a game. I love sport. I don't want to live my life without sport. It's my hobby and my energy.

2 comments:

  1. I really love travel too, so maybe in the next time we can travel toghether ahaha.. I really want to go to New York!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York is a really cool place to visit. There are lots of great museums and restaurants as well. Unfortunately I don't think you'll be able to watch the NBA this year...it looks like the strike is going to continue.

    Corrections:
    If I could travel to any country in the world, I'd travel to the US with my best friends that I met in high school.

    Also, we'll go to Boston to watch the Boston Red Sox playing a game.

    ReplyDelete