Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Wonderful Imagination

If I won $10 million in the lottery, I’d save half of the money, because I can guess my future.  However, I want to enjoy that situation, which is made feel awesome. First, I’ll give some money to my parents.  In addition, I might donate money to poor people.  Second, I’d buy a lot of clothes, shoes, bogs and Jewelries. I like shopping for why; I hope to look fashion leader.  Three, I’d go to all of the world with my family, for example, Japan, the United State, Brazil, France, Spain etc.  It is better than stay at Korea.  I’m so happy just thinking about it, though, I never buy lottery a lot. Since, we won't live a wild life.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people had similar ideas about donating money to the poor. I think we have lots of generous students in the class!

    Corrections:
    However, I want to enjoy that situation, which would make me feel awesome.

    It is better than staying in Korea.

    ReplyDelete